Find what you are looking for indoors, as easy as search.
No other hardware needed, just your smartphone.
Isn’t it strange that you can find what you want outdoors, but when you get indoors, its like a black box?
Tangar is re-inventing indoors by making it searchable and giving it the information you need, taking the Augmented Reality experience to a new level.
We believe that the time is ready for rich indoor experiences.
Tangar is founded by tech entrepreneurs and AR-enthusiasts with long experience in indoor positioning and 3D visualization.
Our product can simplify everybody’s everyday lives. Helping people with and without disabilites. We are aiming to do what we can to reach the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
More information in the FAQ.
News & Notes
- April 22 2022 - Pilot Maritime Museum (Sjöhistoriska) – Video Read Note
- April 3 2022 - Open positions – Work at Tangar Read Note
- October 20 2021 - NyTeknik 33-list, Tangar one of the best Swedish startups Read Note
- September 23 2021 - Tangar wins LNER innovation awards Read Note
- June 18 2021 - Collaboration with LNER – London North Eastern Railway Read Note
- December 8 2020 - Featured at Swedens biggest television news show Rapport Read Note
- August 27 2020 - New office Read Note
- November 11 2019 - Search by voice, Tangar adding a VUI Read Note
- April 21 2019 - Tangar Winner of FLIR innovation Challenge Read Note
- February 21 2019 - Tangar chosen to participate in the FLIR Innovation Challenge Read Note
We have started our journey to greatness. If your interested to take part of it, contact us for more info.